Re: Fox Hunting #foxhunt

HB Paksoy N9MI

you are 559  :-)

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 9:54 AM Jay Pinkerton - KE5FMS <jay@...> wrote:
Can someone email me direct and tell me you received this email?  I have it set up on Groups IO to send me a copy of emails I send but I never get a copy.  Was wondering if my emails are going through

Reply to jay@...

Jay Pinkerton
972-467-0478 Cell
KE5FMS

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 7:38 PM Philip Cook <ka5gkl@...> wrote:
Fox was at Sears loading dock at Plano Rd and Beltline Rd.  It was the very first fox hunt site that no one searched for except me so I recycled it.

Those who found it:

KI5O
KC5DFC
KG5YXA
KI5EWP
W5INF
K5CG

Go work all!

Good Morning!

Fox is up and running!

144.500 MHz

Sign the log.

My original location required five minutes walking but no easy parking so I abandoned it for now.  This is a really easy location so if you’re on the fence about fox hunting this is one to try.

 73,

Philip Cook - N5UH
Richardson RACES #311
n5uh@...