Re: KerberosSDR #foxhunt #ksdr

Willie - N8WP

Hi,

I am thinking about getting the same equipment. It looks good. I am thinking about 3D printing a holder to make a mobile adcock antenna that has 4 vertical dipoles. I was also working on designing a doppler rdf which uses a RTL-SDR. I bought one, I just need to devise an antenna switching circuit and some software. I am very interested in learning more about the doppler shifts and perhaps use a Raspberry Pi with the single RTL-SDR. I know I can write the software, I just need to do a lot of research on the algorithms.

Willie
N8WP

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 3:44 PM SUPERALPHA <mike.a.mccafferty@...> wrote:
Who has setup a synchronous SDR with RPi and tracking app on Android?  I have everything except the antennas and am working on loading it all up.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

Mike McCafferty
N5MMC

--
Willie Peloquin
N8WP

Eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation.

Join main@K5RWK.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.