[K5PRK] ARISS Live Stream Link

Doug Kilgore KD5OUG

On Feb 25, 2020, at 4:54 AM, Tim K5TCJ <k5tcj@...> wrote:
Later this morning, Hays Elementary school in Rockwall will be contacting the ISS via ham radio.
There is a link below if you’d like to listen in. The pass begins at 11:34 am

Tim

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kay Orr <skworr@...>
Date: February 21, 2020 at 1:49:23 PM CST
To: John Elliott <kf5nxr@...>, Les <les@...>, "eric.n5ebw@..." <eric.n5ebw@...>, Gary Pritchard <gpritchardco@...>, Bill Scurlock <k5gcw@...>, "w7kyg@..." <w7kyg@...>, Bill Reed <bill@...>, Tim K5TCJ <K5TCJ@...>, Tim Morris <morristj@...>, Romie Green <romiemg@...>, John Sunderson <drbatch@...>
Subject: Fwd:  ARISS Live Stream Link

 All:
Below please find the link to watch our Hays Elementary contact with the space station
Big thanks to our team and especially Tim Johnson, K5TCJ, who linked us up with Calvin, Bill and Romie.
73s
Steve
W5SO

The contents of this email message are subject to the terms and conditions available here
Steve Orr
Texas Capital Bank
2000 McKinney Ave
Suite 1800