Topics

Fox Hunt - Saturday 8/17 & Sunday 8/18 @ 8:00AM - 144.5MHz #foxhunt

Andrew Koenig

It's time for round six!

Billy KG5RQZ will be our fox master again this week. He'll be placing fox #1. I'm not yet sure if fox #2 (147.44MHz) will be making an appearance this week, but I will advise if it does.

Information for weekend of Saturday 8/17:

Time: Sat 8:00AM until battery dies -- typically late Sunday evening
Frequency: 144.5MHz
Transmitter Power: 5 watts
Constraints: Within the City of Richardson

Happy hunting!

73 de KE5GDB

(PS: Feel free to pass this along to other area clubs)

--
Andrew Koenig

Billy Parkinson - KG5RQZ

The fox is alive! Happy hunting. 73

Billy Parkinson
KG5RQZ

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 9:49, Andrew Koenig
<ke5gdb@...> wrote:
It's time for round six!

Billy KG5RQZ will be our fox master again this week. He'll be placing fox #1. I'm not yet sure if fox #2 (147.44MHz) will be making an appearance this week, but I will advise if it does.

Information for weekend of Saturday 8/17:

Time: Sat 8:00AM until battery dies -- typically late Sunday evening
Frequency: 144.5MHz
Transmitter Power: 5 watts
Constraints: Within the City of Richardson

Happy hunting!

73 de KE5GDB

(PS: Feel free to pass this along to other area clubs)

--
Andrew Koenig

Billy Parkinson - KG5RQZ

I picked up the fox a few minutes ago. Here are the results for this weekend 8/18/19

1st N5UA & Jason Garvin

2nd KI5O

3rd KE5GDB

4th KE5JQA

5th N9ZMK

6th AF5MN

7TH KG5YXA

8TH WB5HSI?

9TH KC5DFC

10TH KD4C

Thanks to all that participated. I think that was the biggest turn out so far. Stay tuned for more hunts. 73 all de KG5RQZ.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

<ke5gdb@...> wrote:

It's time for round six!

Billy KG5RQZ will be our fox master again this week. He'll be placing fox #1. I'm not yet sure if fox #2 (147.44MHz) will be making an appearance this week, but I will advise if it does.

Information for weekend of Saturday 8/17:

Time: Sat 8:00AM until battery dies -- typically late Sunday evening

Frequency: 144.5MHz

Transmitter Power: 5 watts

Constraints: Within the City of Richardson

Happy hunting!

73 de KE5GDB

(PS: Feel free to pass this along to other area clubs)

--

Andrew Koenig

Avast logo

Ian Stubbs

It was a great time looking for the fox, was able to show my 9 year old how an attenuator and yagi works in real life.  Thanks for taking the time to set this up!

Ian Stubbs
KC5DFC

Sam Wash

Thanks for putting it all together this past weekend Billy!