Topics

Fox Hunt Results #foxhunt

Andrew Koenig

Here are the finders from all of the foxes I have placed so far. Sorry for being late with the logs.. it's a good thing this isn't being scored like Field Day.

#1 -- Sears Loading Dock
1st - N5UH

#2 -- RaceTrac @ Renner & Shiloh
1st - KC5PWN / WA5TET
2nd - KG5RQZ / N5UH
3rd - KI5O
4th - AF5MN

#3 -- Water Tower @ Palisades (Galatyn/75 area)
1st - KI5O
2nd - N5UA
3rd - KC5PWN / WA5TET
4th - KD4C
5 - KG5RQZ / N2QIN

#3.5 -- Renner & Renner (Fox 2 -- Incomplete Log)
1st - W5YF & Amanda
2nd - ???

#4 -- Old Firestation @ Plano & Collins
1st - N2QIN / KG5RQZ
2nd - KD4C
3rd - WB5USI
4th - N5UH
5th - KI5O / N5BYZ

#4.5 -- Dell EMC Building @ Collins & 75 (Fox 2)
1st - N5BYZ / KI5O

#5 (Fox Master: Billy KG5RQZ)

#5.5 -- Shiloh @ Boeing/Fujitsu/Whatever Rd (Fox 2)
1st - KG5YXA
2nd - KI5O

#6 (Fox Master: Billy KG5RQZ)

Congrats to all of the people who have found the fox, especially the first to find! Thanks to Billy KG5RQZ for being the fox master for the past two weeks as well. I've really enjoyed getting out and hunting.

My goal is to have a fox placed every Saturday morning for the foreseeable future. If you haven't gone hunting yet, build a tape measure yagi and enjoy the fun. It's not hard, and we're about to start offering some incentives to get out.

73 de KE5GDB

--
Andrew Koenig