Topics

Antenna Help

Willie - N8WP

Hi,

I am having a bit of difficulty raising an OCF dipole. I need assistance from someone who does not mind walking on a fairly shallow, one story roof.
I currently do not have a ladder, but I will get go buy one. I probably should buy a Little Giant ladder anyway. I am not a big fan of heights and I especially don't like edges.

I have both ends of the antenna 30+ feet in trees. I had an arborist install pulleys. One of the ropes deteriorated and down it came. I now have good antenna rope from HRO. Pulling up the antenna resulted in it jamming on a roof vent.

I live in Murphy. I expect it will take 15 minutes. I will provide beer, dinner, or both!

Thanks for your help,

Willie Peloquin
N8WP

Billy Parkinson - KG5RQZ

I would be willing to help out. I have to work this weekend but if I'm not busy, I could run by and help. I have a 24' extension ladder on my van. Let me know. 73

Billy Parkinson
KG5RQZ