Topics

Fox 2 is alive 433.50 MHz #foxhunt

Danny K5CG

Fox 2 is out there on 433.50MHz.

It is on private property but I have the property owner's permission.

Good luck!

Danny
K5CG

Matt Ostrokol

Found the fox! It's still alive. :)

Matt Ostrokol
KI5GVD

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019, 7:54 PM Danny K5CG via Groups.Io <k5cg=hamoperator.org@groups.io> wrote:
Fox 2 is out there on 433.50MHz.

It is on private property but I have the property owner's permission.

Good luck!

Danny
K5CG

Katie Gibson

I'm closing in!

On Sun, Dec 1, 2019, 3:18 PM Matt Ostrokol <KI5GVD@...> wrote:
Found the fox! It's still alive. :)

Matt Ostrokol
KI5GVD

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019, 7:54 PM Danny K5CG via Groups.Io <k5cg=hamoperator.org@groups.io> wrote:
Fox 2 is out there on 433.50MHz.

It is on private property but I have the property owner's permission.

Good luck!

Danny
K5CG

Danny K5CG

It is on private property but I have the property owner's permission.

Good luck!

Danny
K5CG

Danny K5CG

Fox 2 is dead.

Danny K5CG

Fox results for Saturday November 30 (go into the November hopper for the drawing at the December general meeting)

KI5O Joe Hodgkins
KT5KMF Katherine Forson
K5WFR Robert Forson
KE5FMS Jay Pinkerton

Fox results for Sunday December 1st will go into the December hopper for the drawing to be held at the President's Dinner* in January.

KI5GVD Matthew Ostrokol
N5UA Ken Noblitt
KF5IAU Katie Gibson

* The President's Dinner is an annual event for RWK members only. If you are not an RWK member you may must join in December to be eligible for this event. There are additional per-person fees to attend the dinner. For additional details on joining the RWK please see our website http://www.k5rwk.org/home/join/

Danny
K5CG

Katie Gibson

It was interesting. :)

On Sun, Dec 1, 2019, 9:49 PM Danny K5CG via Groups.Io <k5cg=hamoperator.org@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Larry Hoffman | W5UWF

Congratulations Mimi on acquiring your ticket to the amateur radio hobby; have fun!

Andrea Hoffman – W5UWE

Larry Hoffman – W5UWF