Permission had
You'll be glad!

Danny K5CG

Thank you David!

Mac Cody

I do not like junk email and spam!
I do not like them, Sam I Am!
;)

On 2/15/20 8:54 AM, David Hartwig wrote:
Fox in a box
Ain't no docks
Close to dead
Get out of bed
Permission had
You'll be glad!

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020, 8:42 AM Berl Driskill <berldriskill@...> wrote:
Is Fox 1 going to be working today?
Regards, Berl W5ICX

On Feb 14, 2020, at 8:16 PM, Danny K5CG via Groups.Io <k5cg=hamoperator.org@groups.io> wrote:

100mW power.
Transmits every 3 minutes.

Reply here if you find it please so I know it's still going.

Thanks
Danny
K5CG

David KG5YXA

The battery on Fox1 died late last night, it's been recharged and is running again.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

Rob Forson - K5WFR

Danny:

Fox 2 is still alive and smirking. Actually spotted it last night after dropping the girls at the Eisemann, but wanted to make KT5KMF work for it this morning. Thanks for your efforts!

Rob/Driver
K5WFR
(and Katherine!)

Chip Coker KD4C

Good to see that the fox was close to its natural habitat, but I question the resting place.  Thanks David!

Chip KD4C