Topics

Fox U "Wheatley" is on the air, 433.50MHz #foxhunt

Danny K5CG

1 Watt output, talking on a 3 minute cycle.

433.50 MHz

Scan the QR code or go to the URL on the tag to make a log entry.

Good luck!

Danny K5CG

Danny K5CG

Edited

Rob Forson was the winner of the Raspberry Pi 4 at the June General Zoom meeting and he graciously donated it back to the RWK so we will have two prizes to be drawn at the July General meeting.

Rob and Katherine Forson picked up Wheatley today and took him home. They will be the custodians and Fox Masters for him until further notice. Thank you both for giving me a break and so I can hunt for him myself, which I have yet to do.

The Successful fox hunters this weekend were...

Berl Driskill W5ICX
Richard Jennings & Patti N5PMU
Roy Culbertson W5EEG
Bob Hill KG5WRY
John Di Fillippo & Family AF5MN
Don Griffin WS5L
Buddy & Latreece Shipley KF5LJD
Katherine Forson KT5KMF
Rob Forson K5WFR
Bob Romans KI5GRN
Penny Ragan & Rhonda W8GNL
Bill Richards & The Pickle KM5VZ
Chip Coker KC4D

You don't have to be an RWK member to be entered to win, but you have to be a ham. Joining the RWK to support this activity is encouraged and dues are a paltry $15/year for individuals, $20 for families, $5 for full time students. It's easy to do at www.hamclubonline.com (look for club code RWK after you sign up) and dues can be paid with any major credit card via PayPal secure checkout (no PayPal account required).

73
Danny
K5CG

Danny K5CG

Chris - KI5JBP

What a great event- looking forward to 1) getting mobile 2) finding a weekend off to fox hunt!

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 7:22 PM Danny K5CG via groups.io <k5cg=hamoperator.org@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Chip Coker K4CD

You don't have to be an RWK member to be entered to win, but you have to be a ham. Joining the RWK to support this activity is encouraged and dues are a paltry $15/year for individuals, $20 for families, $5 for full time students. It's easy to do at www.hamclubonline.com (look for club code RWK after you sign up) and dues can be paid with any major credit card via PayPal secure checkout (no PayPal account required).

73
Danny
K5CG

Robert Hill

Danny,

Thanks for being Fox Master!! I have really enjoyed the creative and challenging hunts you have provided. I will be looking forward to competing with you in finding Wheatley. Let the games begin :-).

Rob and Katherine, we're looking forward to see what you can do as Fox Masters. Congratulations!

Good luck to all.

73

Bob Hill KG5WRY