Topics

Fox #1 will be out for the hunt soon. 144.5MHz #foxhunt

Chip Coker KD4C

Summer is here and we’ll have a great weekend for hunting.  The fox will be awaiting your arrival!

As usual, it’s in the city of Richardson. Vehicle accessible but won’t be easy to spot.

Just use your smart phone and shoot the QR code on the front of the Fox with your camera to go to the online fox hunt log. If you can’t get the QR code to work, type in the coded URL just under the code from any phone or computer.

Happy hunting!

- Chip KD4C

Chip Coker KD4C

Another great foxhunting weekend. Congrats to the successful hunters:

KG5WRY Bob Hill
N5PMU Richard Jennings
W5ICX Berl Driskill
KI5GRN Bob Romans
WS5L Don Griffin
KF5LJD Buddy Shipley
AF5MN John Di Filippo
KT5KMF Katherine Forson
K5WFR Rob Forson
K5CG Danny Siminiuk
K5MMI Mimi Siminiuk
KM5VZ Bill Richards

The fox was hiding behind an Oxygen tank on Hampshire Lane just south of the Arapaho curve.

See you next week!

Chip KD4C