Topics

Fox U "Wheatley" is in the wild, 433.50 MHz #foxhunt

Rob Forson - K5WFR

With apologies to Jack Trainer [Working Girl], "The players may have changed, but the game remains the same. Let's find Wheatley!"

1 watt output, 3 minute cycle, 433.50 MHz.

Vehicle accessible, within the Richardson city limits. [FYI, we're from Plano, so we might not be really sure where those limits are.]

Don't let the creepy QR code scare you. Just scan it or use the URL on the tag to make a log entry.

Good luck!

Rob K5WFR & Katherine KT5KMF

Katherine Forson - KT5KMF

Congratulations to everyone who found Wheatley this week! The successful hunters were:
Richard and Patti   N5PMU
Berl   W5ICX
Bob   KG5WRY
Penny   W8GNL
Bill   KM5VZ
Bob   KI5GRN
Don   WS5L

Regarding "punny" hints, we may include them. If we do, we will put them at the bottom of the email and include a warning above for those that would prefer not to see them.

As for hiding Wheatley in Plano, we may decide to do that occasionally. If we do, we promise not to hide him on the Plano/Frisco line!

At this time, we are planning to put Wheatley out next weekend.

Katherine KT5KMF
Rob K5WFR

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 8:35 PM Rob Forson - K5WFR <rob.k5wfr@...> wrote:
With apologies to Jack Trainer [Working Girl], "The players may have changed, but the game remains the same. Let's find Wheatley!"

1 watt output, 3 minute cycle, 433.50 MHz.

Vehicle accessible, within the Richardson city limits. [FYI, we're from Plano, so we might not be really sure where those limits are.]

Don't let the creepy QR code scare you. Just scan it or use the URL on the tag to make a log entry.

Good luck!

Rob K5WFR & Katherine KT5KMF

Danny K5CG

Thank you Katherine and Rob!

[...]

Robert Hill

Great job hiding Wheatley this weekend.  Looking forward to next week.

73
Bob KG5WRY

Robert A. Hill
This email is only for use by the designee .  All unlisted parties should  delete this email and may not use the data, metadata, or addresses enclosed in this communication.