Topics

Fox U "Wheatley" is in the wild, 433.50 MHz #foxhunt

Katherine Forson - KT5KMF

1 watt output, talking on a 3 minute cycle, 433.50 MHz.

Vehicle accessible, within the Richardson city limits.

Scan the QR code or go to the URL on the tag to make a log entry.

Good luck!

Katherine KT5KMF
Driver K5WFR

Katherine Forson - KT5KMF

Wheatley suddenly had to go into the shop and is off the air for right now. We will let you know as soon as he is ready to come back out and play.

73
Katherine
KT5KMF

On Jul 10, 2020, at 6:26 PM, Katherine Forson - KT5KMF via groups.io <kt5kmf=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

1 watt output, talking on a 3 minute cycle, 433.50 MHz.

Vehicle accessible, within the Richardson city limits.

Scan the QR code or go to the URL on the tag to make a log entry.

Good luck!

Katherine KT5KMF
Driver K5WFR

Danny K5CG

It was a bad CPT power converter which was supplying the raspberry Pi zero with 5V.

Every one of these things I've ever used has eventually failed. https://cloud.siminiuk.com/s/R3KANxSLA3G8Sam

Wheatley will be shooting off his mouth again very soon. Stand by for news...

Danny
K5CG

Katherine Forson - KT5KMF

Danny was able to get Wheatley back on the management rail! Even though he complained about the heat, we left him talking.

Good luck!

73
Katherine
KT5KMF

On Jul 11, 2020, at 1:51 PM, Danny K5CG via groups.io <k5cg=hamoperator.org@groups.io> wrote:

It was a bad CPT power converter which was supplying the raspberry Pi zero with 5V.

Every one of these things I've ever used has eventually failed. https://cloud.siminiuk.com/s/R3KANxSLA3G8Sam

Wheatley will be shooting off his mouth again very soon. Stand by for news...

Danny
K5CG

Katherine Forson - KT5KMF

Successful hunters this week were:

Bob and Gayle   KG5WRY
Richard and Patti   N5PMU
Berl   W5ICX
Don   WS5L
Bill   KM5VZ
Penny   W8GNL
Bob   KI5GRN
Chip   KD4C

Congratulations to everyone who found Wheatley! He was hiding behind the GXA building at Renner and Collins.

73
Katherine KT5KMF
Driver K5WFR