Topics

WTB/ISO: Yaesu FT-857

Paul Vizard K5PAV

Hi Mark,

I have a 857D still in its box.  Got it a couple years ago to do satellite, but only used for a couple of months.  It has the TXCO, but never been changed in any other way.  DM me for info.

—Paul, K5PAV

On Jul 26, 2020, at 2:32 PM, Mark N5TXZ via groups.io <markwaldron1@...> wrote:

All,

Looking to buy a Yaesu FT-857, preferably the FT-857D.

Please advise if you have one available for sale.

73,
Mark N5TXZ, #336

--
--Paul
K5PAV

kirk wilson KW5AT

Your welcome. I also would like 1 but feel uncomfortable about buying 1 sight unseen.

73
Kirk KW5AT

On 7/26/20 3:41 PM, Mark N5TXZ via groups.io wrote:
Thanks Kirk.  Checking if there's one locally.

73,
Mark N5TXZ, #336

Mark N5TXZ

Thanks Kirk.  Checking if there's one locally.

73,
Mark N5TXZ, #336

kirk wilson KW5AT

Saw 2 on ebay today.