From: main@K5RWK.groups.io [mailto:main@K5RWK.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chip Coker KD4C
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2020 8:48 AM
To: main@K5RWK.groups.io
Subject: [k5rwk] Fox #1 will be out for the hunt soon. 144.5MHz #foxhunt

The Fox is ready to hang out and welcome another good group of hunters!

As usual, it’s in the city of Richardson. Vehicle accessible but won’t be easy to spot.

Just use your smart phone and shoot the QR code on the front of the Fox with your camera to go to the online fox hunt log. If you can’t get the QR code to work, type in the coded URL just under the code from any phone or computer.

Happy hunting!

- Chip KD4C

Chris - KI5JBP

Thank you all for caring for the foxes.   Even tho I couldn’t hunt this weekend I really look forward to the challenge - hopefully this weekend!

On Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 11:20 AM Chip Coker KD4C <chip@...> wrote:

Just found Wheatley (433.250 this week) and both foxes are still around for the next few hours so you still have time to go hunting.  We’ve had a pretty good group so far, and even an experienced hunter that’s been missing for a few months.

- 73 Chip KD4C