Topics

Fox Hunting #foxhunt

Second reply

On 9/30/19 10:18 AM, Jay Pinkerton - KE5FMS wrote:
OK, I see when logged into groups.io that

HB Paksoy N9MI
and
Ed Terry N5XIE

Replied to my email.  Thanks but It did not come to my email.  I changed a setting in groups.io.  Can someone reply again and see if I get an email?

Thansk

Jay Pinkerton
972-467-0478 Cell
KE5FMS

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 7:38 PM Philip Cook <ka5gkl@...> wrote:
Fox was at Sears loading dock at Plano Rd and Beltline Rd.  It was the very first fox hunt site that no one searched for except me so I recycled it.

Those who found it:

KI5O
KC5DFC
KG5YXA
KI5EWP
W5INF
K5CG

Go work all!

Good Morning!

Fox is up and running!

144.500 MHz

Sign the log.

My original location required five minutes walking but no easy parking so I abandoned it for now.  This is a really easy location so if you’re on the fence about fox hunting this is one to try.

 73,

Philip Cook - N5UH
Richardson RACES #311
n5uh@...
(209) 923-2481 mobile

;

Billy Parkinson - KG5RQZ

Major Tom to ground control, come in Jay.

Billy Parkinson
KG5RQZ

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 10:18, Jay Pinkerton - KE5FMS
<jay@...> wrote:
[...]

Billy you’re too young to remember Major Tom :-)

73,

Philip Cook - N5UH
Richardson RACES #311
n5uh@...
(209) 923-2481 mobile

;

<jay@...> wrote:
[...]

OK, a test from gmail.  No need to reply.  I can see it on the group IO web page.

Test Test.

😀
Jay Pinkerton

[...]

It works!  Thanks Chip, good ideal.

Sorry for all the test emails.  It is working now.  I will go QRT.

Jay Pinkerton
KE5FMS