Topics

Tanner Electronics needs your help!

Brady Pamplin

The following is on the Tanner Facebook page

In case you have not heard, we will be moving from our current location by the end of May. We are currently looking for the perfect new location. We would like to stay in the Carrollton/Farmers Branch area, but are considering Coppell, Addison, and Irving ( but not the city of Dallas). We need a space around six to eight thousand square feet. We would love your help in our search for our new home, if you or someone you know, have a location we should check out, please let us know.

https://www.facebook.com/OddballElectronics/